Did you know that more people go out to eat on Valentine’s Day than any other day of the year with the exception of Mother’s Day? This Valentine’s Day nearly a quarter of the US population plans to treat their significant other to a night out on the town. So make sure you look your best this Valentine’s Day by letting Pride Cleaner’s get your “fancy clothes” ready to go for the big night. Here are a few other fun facts about dining out on Valentine’s Day according to the NRA:
- 31% of adults favored restaurant gift cards as a Valentine’s Day gift followed by jewelry, clothing/apparel, flowers, chocolate and perfume/cologne.
- 46% of men favored restaurant gift cards over the other choices.
- Women indicated that their preferred gifts are jewelry and flowers, with restaurant gift cards coming in third.
- 42% of consumers say they pick their favorite restaurant or their companion’s favorite restaurant for their special meal.
- 21% select a restaurant with a romantic atmosphere, followed by restaurants that offer special menus or promotions (13%), restaurants picked by their companion (12%) and a restaurant they haven’t been to before (11%).